Xtreme Performance Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Performance Racing

Commitment Diversity Respect

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» vee eights
#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 3:06 pm by gen3ral ts0

» Darkside's Apology and Goodbye
#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:25 am by CallMehDarkside_44

» Forbidden's app.
#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:29 am by XPR Roadrunner

» Anyone intreasted in racing
#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 6:53 am by l RickyTan l

» Calling All, F4H Spotlight Challenge
#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 3:11 am by XPR Roadrunner

» VMSC SERIES
#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:42 am by XPR Soundwave

» TORA PRO ENDURANCE - THE BEHEMOTH 24 HOURS
#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:39 am by XPR Soundwave

» GTA V Xbox One
#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:14 am by XPR Roadrunner

» Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules
#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:39 am by XPR Cap10Morgan

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
SRT

free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics
Top posters
XPR Roadrunner
#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! I_vote_lcap#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! I_voting_bar#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! I_vote_rcap 
XPR Soundwave
#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! I_vote_lcap#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! I_voting_bar#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! I_vote_rcap 
XPR Venom
XPR Small Block
XPR Devil
danfay12
XPR Karma
XPR Clutch
CQR TacticaL
XPR ChicaiN

#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XPR Roadrunner

XPR Roadrunner

#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! Empty
PostSubject: #XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!!   #XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 9:07 am

This past weekend was the Grand Prix de Trois Rivieres (GP3R) for the Canadian Touring Car Championship rounds 11 and 12 (B Spec Rounds 5,6).

#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! 2014-010

Rui Teixeira (XPR Rooster) started from 5th place on the grid for Round 11 (5th race for the B Spec Class) to capture his first ever touring car victory in just his 5th ever start! Helping him behind the scenes was Stephen Hudec (XPR Roadrunner), who also claims his first victory as Race Engineer!

#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! Rui_vi10

Rui had a sensational start to the race, going in the middle of the 3rd and 4th placed cars just before turn 2 on the first lap to gain 3rd position, then gained 2nd after avoiding a lap 1 accident in the Touring Class field. Rui then had yet an even more sensation restart from the safety car period to gain the lead. After briefly (less than a lap) going down to 3rd place, he regained the lead going the middle of the 1st and 2nd place cars! From that point onward, he never looked back, sailing to victory in the only night race on the calendar for the CTCC.

#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! 2014-011

Stephen and the crew were elated to watch Rui cross the line, to see Rui briefly stop in turn 1 to give the fans a little loving, hopping onto the roof of his car to show the fans how much this victory meant to him.

#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! 2014-012

After a day off from competition (as the FIA World Rally Cross were using the track), Rui kept up the momentum, gaining pole position for the 2nd race of the weekend. Rui would finish 2nd place in round 12 to cap off a nearly perfect weekend!

#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! Img_2210

The final rounds of the 2014 CTCC Season come at the end of August, as we head back to Mosport, where Rui managed a pole and two podium finishes in his Touring Car Debut earlier this year!

Follow the team on twitter (@XPR_Club) and facebook (www.facebook.com/xp.racing) for updates for the exciting conclusion!

#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!! Img_2211

Here is a link to watch the whole of Round 11. The broadcast was in French only, but is is truely exciting to watch!

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/51056591
Back to top Go down

#XPRBspec VICTORIOUS IN CTCC!!
Page 1 of 1