Xtreme Performance Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Performance Racing

Commitment Diversity Respect

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» vee eights
Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 3:06 pm by gen3ral ts0

» Darkside's Apology and Goodbye
Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:25 am by CallMehDarkside_44

» Forbidden's app.
Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:29 am by XPR Roadrunner

» Anyone intreasted in racing
Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 6:53 am by l RickyTan l

» Calling All, F4H Spotlight Challenge
Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 3:11 am by XPR Roadrunner

» VMSC SERIES
Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:42 am by XPR Soundwave

» TORA PRO ENDURANCE - THE BEHEMOTH 24 HOURS
Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:39 am by XPR Soundwave

» GTA V Xbox One
Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:14 am by XPR Roadrunner

» Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules
Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:39 am by XPR Cap10Morgan

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
SRT

free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics
Top posters
XPR Roadrunner
Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules I_vote_lcapMadden 15 Season 1 - Rules I_voting_barMadden 15 Season 1 - Rules I_vote_rcap 
XPR Soundwave
Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules I_vote_lcapMadden 15 Season 1 - Rules I_voting_barMadden 15 Season 1 - Rules I_vote_rcap 
XPR Venom
XPR Small Block
XPR Devil
danfay12
XPR Karma
XPR Clutch
CQR TacticaL
XPR ChicaiN

Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XPR Cap10Morgan

XPR Cap10Morgan

Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules Empty
PostSubject: Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules   Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:39 am

First and foremost, please use common sense.  If you wouldn't see it happen in the NFL, it probably shouldn't happen in this league.  Play sim, be respectful, and have fun.  

Trades:
RECEIVING PLAYER(S): 1 preseason, 1 regular season.  (NO ROLLOVER.  Use or lose) All user-user trades must be approved by league majority.  CPU trades are not held to vote due to fluid nature of negotiating with CPU.
RECEIVING DRAFT PICKS ONLY:  You may trade a player to another team in return for a draft pick ONLY at any time, and as many times as you wish.  Due to the limitation of player trades, this is to compensate for not being able to get any value out of players you want to get rid of instead of having to cut them all and take the cap penalty. NOTE: In these "extra trades", you cannot incude draft picks of your own. You can only give player(s) and receive draft pick(s). Draft picks can be traded as part of your 3 regular trades and then in the offseason.

Free Agent:

We have done away with the round robin/waiver wire order of free agent pickups.  We will, however, limit the number of pickups at a time in order to facilitate everyone having a chance to get some players at same time.

Depth Charts:
You cannot put any player outside of their position in the depth charts except for the situations below. slotThe following depth chart changes can be made out of position:

a) TE can play FB and vice versa
b) FB can play HB and vice versa
c) LB can play any LB or DE position
d) DB can play any DB position
e) DL can play any DL or LB position
f) K can play P and vice versa
g) anyone can play PR/KR

Audibles on Offense:

When audibling, you must honor our depth chart rules, meaning you can't come out 4 wide and then audible and have WR's line up in the backfield.

QB play:
There is no rollout rule. The only rule is you can not fade back more than 10 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

4th Down Conversions:

You must notify your opponent your intentions on every 4th down before you pick your play. Unless you are running a fake punt or field goal. Tell him if you will punt/FG/go for it. You can go for it on 4th down:
a) anytime when losing in the 4th quarter
b) anytime when losing by 21 points or more OR when winning by 21 or more to avoid running up the score
c) 4th and 1 or inches
d) 4th down inside the 5 yard line
e) between your opponent's 30 and 45 yard line

COACHES DECISION

A coach may choose to go for it once a game that does not fall under the above requirements. They must let their opponent know that this is my one coaches decision for the game.

Motion:

You must let the player you are motioning clear the down lineman before snapping and you also must let the defense adjust.

Audibles on Defense:

You can not audible down. Meaning, you can not immediately audible after you break the huddle just to get a 3-4 package to play a Dime defense. Defensive audibles are ONLY for adjusting to what the offense is showing you. An easy way to detect if your opponent is doing this, is to closely watch the defense and they break to huddle, and if they reset and start to cross paths again, he is audibling down.

D-Line:
Defensive lineman can only be moved "1 click" left or right.  This means you can not take a dline and move him downfield or put him way outside the offensive line.  You can spread, pinch, shift, etc, plus one step left or right.
Back to top Go down

Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules
Page 1 of 1