Xtreme Performance Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Performance Racing

Commitment Diversity Respect

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» vee eights
Forbidden's app. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 3:06 pm by gen3ral ts0

» Darkside's Apology and Goodbye
Forbidden's app. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:25 am by CallMehDarkside_44

» Forbidden's app.
Forbidden's app. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:29 am by XPR Roadrunner

» Anyone intreasted in racing
Forbidden's app. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 6:53 am by l RickyTan l

» Calling All, F4H Spotlight Challenge
Forbidden's app. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 3:11 am by XPR Roadrunner

» VMSC SERIES
Forbidden's app. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:42 am by XPR Soundwave

» TORA PRO ENDURANCE - THE BEHEMOTH 24 HOURS
Forbidden's app. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:39 am by XPR Soundwave

» GTA V Xbox One
Forbidden's app. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:14 am by XPR Roadrunner

» Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules
Forbidden's app. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:39 am by XPR Cap10Morgan

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
SRT

free forum

free forum

free forum

Top posters
XPR Roadrunner
Forbidden's app. I_vote_lcapForbidden's app. I_voting_barForbidden's app. I_vote_rcap 
XPR Soundwave
Forbidden's app. I_vote_lcapForbidden's app. I_voting_barForbidden's app. I_vote_rcap 
XPR Venom
XPR Small Block
XPR Devil
danfay12
XPR Karma
XPR Clutch
CQR TacticaL
XPR ChicaiN

Forbidden's app.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Forbidden

Forbidden

Forbidden's app. Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden's app.   Forbidden's app. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 5:18 am

Gamertag: AR Forbidden
Nationality: USA
Clubs you've been in past: Advanced Racing
Current Platform: X1, 360, PC
How did you hear about XPR: Discovered XPR researching TORA
What can you offer the team: Versatility. As of now I don't have a favorite class or car so I'll drive whatever you need.
What are looking for from the team: The drive to help and push me to achieve the ability I believe that I have.
Anything about yourself you wish to share: Been a part of many communities outside of racing and know what is expected of me. Been competing in different games over the last few years mainly Halo and CoD.
What do the core values of XPR mean to you: Every community needs a strong base.
Willing to change gamertag: Yes

Sorry for the delay in completing this and look forward to meeting and talking with everyone.
Back to top Go down
XPR Roadrunner

XPR Roadrunner

Forbidden's app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden's app.   Forbidden's app. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 12:05 pm

hey no problem Josh, don't forget to sign the privacy statement as well.

looking forward for the rest of the guys to meet/get to know ya.
Back to top Go down
Forbidden

Forbidden

Forbidden's app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden's app.   Forbidden's app. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 12:37 pm

XPR Roadrunner wrote:
hey no problem Josh, don't forget to sign the privacy statement as well.

looking forward for the rest of the guys to meet/get to know ya.

Will do as soon as I get the permissions for the thread.
Back to top Go down
XPR Roadrunner

XPR Roadrunner

Forbidden's app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden's app.   Forbidden's app. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:56 am

can't you see it? odd
Back to top Go down
XPR Roadrunner

XPR Roadrunner

Forbidden's app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden's app.   Forbidden's app. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 9:07 am

haha oops my bad, I forgot it's for people who have been accepted to XPR. I'm sure your application will be processed swiftly. Just add xpr peeps to your friends ;list and try to get them in your party.

I'd suggest

XPR Moontower
XPR Cap10Morgan
FMS Topsecret
XPR Eggy
XPR Stig
XPR Gillard
XPR Xtremist

and also soundwave, if you haven't gotten a chance to talk to him yet.
Back to top Go down
XPR Cap10Morgan

XPR Cap10Morgan

Forbidden's app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden's app.   Forbidden's app. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:48 pm

Hey there, Forbidden! Already have you on friends list. Think you helped me out on my first series on TORA, before I met everyone here at XPR. Seems like a coincidence that all the helpful people are over here now, lol. Anyway, like I said.... already have you on friends list, so hit me up anytime. (Finally finished Dragon Age, so back to Forza full time. Well.... and Monopoly, lol)
Back to top Go down
Forbidden

Forbidden

Forbidden's app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden's app.   Forbidden's app. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 10:34 am

XPR Cap10Morgan wrote:
Hey there, Forbidden!  Already have you on friends list.  Think you helped me out on my first series on TORA, before I met everyone here at XPR.  Seems like a coincidence that all the helpful people are over here now, lol.  Anyway, like I said.... already have you on friends list, so hit me up anytime.  (Finally finished Dragon Age, so back to Forza full time.  Well.... and Monopoly, lol)

Will do. Still haven't finished Dragon Age. But I have the attention span of a 3 year old.
Back to top Go down
XPR Cap10Morgan

XPR Cap10Morgan

Forbidden's app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden's app.   Forbidden's app. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 1:48 am

Forbidden wrote:
XPR Cap10Morgan wrote:
Hey there, Forbidden!  Already have you on friends list.  Think you helped me out on my first series on TORA, before I met everyone here at XPR.  Seems like a coincidence that all the helpful people are over here now, lol.  Anyway, like I said.... already have you on friends list, so hit me up anytime.  (Finally finished Dragon Age, so back to Forza full time.  Well.... and Monopoly, lol)

Will do.  Still haven't finished Dragon Age.  But I have the attention span of a 3 year old.

Ha! I get hopelessly addicted to good RPGs like Dragon Age or Skyrim, etc. When I said "finished" I meant...got all collectibles, all side quests, all achievements, even played through a 2nd time on nightmare for the last achievement. Also...I'm a pretty bad achievement whore.
Back to top Go down
XPR Roadrunner

XPR Roadrunner

Forbidden's app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden's app.   Forbidden's app. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:29 am

congrats Josh, you are the newest member of XPR!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forbidden's app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden's app.   Forbidden's app. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden's app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Performance Racing :: Recruitment section :: Recruitment area-
Jump to: