Xtreme Performance Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Performance Racing

Commitment Diversity Respect

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» vee eights
Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 3:06 pm by gen3ral ts0

» Darkside's Apology and Goodbye
Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:25 am by CallMehDarkside_44

» Forbidden's app.
Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:29 am by XPR Roadrunner

» Anyone intreasted in racing
Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 6:53 am by l RickyTan l

» Calling All, F4H Spotlight Challenge
Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 3:11 am by XPR Roadrunner

» VMSC SERIES
Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:42 am by XPR Soundwave

» TORA PRO ENDURANCE - THE BEHEMOTH 24 HOURS
Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:39 am by XPR Soundwave

» GTA V Xbox One
Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:14 am by XPR Roadrunner

» Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules
Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:39 am by XPR Cap10Morgan

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
SRT

free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics
Top posters
XPR Roadrunner
Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_vote_lcapBiweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_voting_barBiweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_vote_rcap 
XPR Soundwave
Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_vote_lcapBiweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_voting_barBiweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_vote_rcap 
XPR Venom
XPR Small Block
XPR Devil
danfay12
XPR Karma
XPR Clutch
CQR TacticaL
XPR ChicaiN

Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XPR Small Block

Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block Empty
PostSubject: Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block   Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:03 am

this weeks TAC will be held on Camino Extreme with any D 350 class car your heart desires except the spark and elan I know there are three People on the board already Tactical, Venom & Devil, if you three are gonna participate in this weeks challenge please send Clutch or Small Block a replay and a message letting us know what lap to look on and we will up date your time on our TAC Board
Back to top Go down
XPR Soundwave

XPR Soundwave

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block   Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:37 pm

what will be the time frame of the event?
Back to top Go down
XPR Small Block

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block   Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:39 am

it says Biweekly lol every 2 weeks we will start a new one
Back to top Go down
XPR Soundwave

XPR Soundwave

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block   Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:34 am

Haha I mean dates, but I assume the start date is when the post was put up and it ends when you guys post the next one?
Back to top Go down
XPR Small Block

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block   Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:50 am

I am gonna be starting up the tac again now we have a few new members lol for this two week event its gonna take place on Topgear Full with the 2007 Seat Leon Cupra as a C class with very limited tuning options as it will only have Sport brakes, Sport springs and dampers, sport anti roll bars, and race diff with COMPOMOTIVE ML style wheels, this time around in the tac we car gonna do a points system winner gets 10 points second place gets 8 third gets 6 ect. winner of the tac after 4 rounds will receive a time attack paint from our expert painter Burly still need to talk to him about it though lol.
Back to top Go down
XPR Soundwave

XPR Soundwave

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block   Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:48 am

post it in a new topic bud lol
Back to top Go down
XBR ESSXBOY

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block   Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:40 pm

May have to crack out the car and see what I can do later, lets see what happens with this I reckon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block   Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biweekly TAC with Clutch & Small Block
Page 1 of 1