Xtreme Performance Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Performance Racing

Commitment Diversity Respect

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» vee eights
VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 3:06 pm by gen3ral ts0

» Darkside's Apology and Goodbye
VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:25 am by CallMehDarkside_44

» Forbidden's app.
VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:29 am by XPR Roadrunner

» Anyone intreasted in racing
VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 6:53 am by l RickyTan l

» Calling All, F4H Spotlight Challenge
VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 3:11 am by XPR Roadrunner

» VMSC SERIES
VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:42 am by XPR Soundwave

» TORA PRO ENDURANCE - THE BEHEMOTH 24 HOURS
VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:39 am by XPR Soundwave

» GTA V Xbox One
VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:14 am by XPR Roadrunner

» Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules
VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:39 am by XPR Cap10Morgan

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
SRT

free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics
    Top posters
    XPR Roadrunner
    VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_vote_lcapVM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_voting_barVM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_vote_rcap 
    XPR Soundwave
    VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_vote_lcapVM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_voting_barVM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_vote_rcap 
    XPR Venom
    XPR Small Block
    XPR Devil
    danfay12
    XPR Karma
    XPR Clutch
    CQR TacticaL
    XPR ChicaiN

VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    XPR ChicaiN

VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE Empty
    PostSubject: VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE   VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:26 am

I am currently signed up as a privateer for this event. I'm planning on a low A lobby qually and a higher finish. I'm currently down in the 24's with the Ford GT Mk7 with hopes of hitting 21-22's. If there are any members interested in teaming up with me...let me know asap. There is still time to sign up and get in a qualifying time.
    Back to top Go down
    TG Haydo

PostSubject: Re: VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE   VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:51 pm

I Know Karma is interested in doing it un sure what car he wants to go in though
    Back to top Go down
    XPR Karma

PostSubject: Re: VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE   VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:25 pm

i have signed up but not been added ot the list yet,,or had my race number confirmed

hope it happens today Rolling Eyes
    Back to top Go down
    XPR ChicaiN

PostSubject: Re: VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE   VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:08 pm

What car were you planning on using Karma?
    Back to top Go down
    XPR Karma

PostSubject: Re: VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE   VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:44 pm

not tested any yet. Any advice would be gratefully received Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    XPR Venom

XPR Venom

PostSubject: Re: VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE   VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:51 am

karma if it was available when you chose it n no posts before u wanted that number its yours.
    Back to top Go down
    XPR ChicaiN

PostSubject: Re: VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE   VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:01 am

XPR Karma wrote:
    not tested any yet. Any advice would be gratefully received Very Happy

Most cars are capable of a really fast times...it's the tune that's extremely important here and what car you're comfortable driving. I really only have tunes for the Ferrari and the Ford and they're wheel tunes. As shown in Qually 1...Mad Dog obviously has a few tunes capable of wow.
    Back to top Go down
    XPR Karma

PostSubject: Re: VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE   VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:21 am

XPR Venom wrote:
    karma if it was available when you chose it n no posts before u wanted that number its yours.

cheers chief.

I thought they updated their lists more often,,but appears not to be the case,,no probs though,,as long as I get sorted in time for the event Very Happy

Maddog said he has a good tune for the jag,,so I will grab it off him and see whats what.

And I agree,,getting something ur comfortable with is more important that outright speed,,2 hrs is a long time,,lol
    Back to top Go down
    XPR ChicaiN

PostSubject: Re: VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE   VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:54 am

XPR Karma wrote:
    XPR Venom wrote:

cheers chief.

I thought they updated their lists more often,,but appears not to be the case,,no probs though,,as long as I get sorted in time for the event Very Happy

Maddog said he has a good tune for the jag,,so I will grab it off him and see whats what.

And I agree,,getting something ur comfortable with is more important that outright speed,,2 hrs is a long time,,lol

I can also send you my Ford tune if you're interested. You're more than welcome to join up with me if you like it. Send me a FR and I'll shoot it over to you.
    Back to top Go down
    TG Haydo

PostSubject: Re: VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE   VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Im more than willing to lend my hand with tuning. I don't use a wheel so it might be pants but can give it ago! Smile I would for sure say that whatever car you feel most comfortable is definately going too give you the best results and that's why I am always in the jag! Smile
    Back to top Go down
    XPR Karma

PostSubject: Re: VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE   VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:38 am

hmm,,

Could I be a cheeky sod and ask both of you for the tunes you have so far. Over the weekend I will run them both and see which suits me best, and go from there.

Think its best that way as I don't want to hold anyone up by driving the wrong car for me and as a result not giving my best towards the common goal of the team

I have ran with the jag before and quite liked it,,but I like the idea a lot of teaming up with you Cain as we have not had a chance to run together yet. cheers

As I say I will have a belt round with em both and go from there Smile

Greg

Back to top Go down
    XPR ChicaiN

PostSubject: Re: VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE   VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:59 am

XPR Karma wrote:
    hmm,,

Could I be a cheeky sod and ask both of you for the tunes you have so far. Over the weekend I will run them both and see which suits me best, and go from there.

Think its best that way as I don't want to hold anyone up by driving the wrong car for me and as a result not giving my best towards the common goal of the team

I have ran with the jag before and quite liked it,,but I like the idea a lot of teaming up with you Cain as we have not had a chance to run together yet. cheers

As I say I will have a belt round with em both and go from there Smile

Greg

Sounds great Karma...I'll send you my tune when I get home today around 8pm est.
    Back to top Go down
    XPR ChicaiN

PostSubject: Re: VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE   VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:06 am

XPR Mad Dog wrote:
    Im more than willing to lend my hand with tuning. I don't use a wheel so it might be pants but can give it ago! Smile I would for sure say that whatever car you feel most comfortable is definately going too give you the best results and that's why I am always in the jag! Smile

I just might take you up on that Mad Dog.
    Back to top Go down
    XPR Karma

PostSubject: Re: VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE   VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:07 am

your a gent sir,,i think I have a clear space on me friends list so I will send an invite when I get home

Greg cheers
    Back to top Go down
    XPR Karma

PostSubject: Re: VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE   VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:50 pm

Hi Cain,

sorry I have not been about the last few days. Been working late and that thing called life getting in the way.

Am not sure if you want to drop me from ur team,,as I fear am gonna hold you back. I have tried to get on with your tune,,plus worked up one of my own that feels super stable,,fast,,and nice to drive,,but I cant seem to get my times down,,and am about at the screaming stage trying to figure it out.

I Cant get any better than 28's,, and I know that pish. am at a total loss to see where am losing the speed as am dry humping the arse off the bloody thing and its not playing for me.

Soooooo fedup with it that am thinking bout taking a break from racing 100% as am doing crap.

You might be best dumping me as am just deadweight just now.
    Back to top Go down
    XPR Karma

PostSubject: Re: VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE   VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:39 am

hi chief,

got my times a little better,,running 27'2 now,,so a bit happier,,with more tuning time befor ethen I hope to get into the 25'5

Progress,,,,lol

hows ur times going cain?
    Back to top Go down
    XPR ChicaiN

PostSubject: Re: VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE   VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:26 am

Sorry Bro...never got a notification for this...22's Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    XPR Karma

PostSubject: Re: VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE   VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:44 pm

no worries cain,, kinda past now,,lol

Truth be told I was gutted by this event. I put in a load of practice and second/third lap I was taken out by someones stupid driving,,wreaked and I rage quit before blowing my top at the person.

Was a pisser as I love the ring.

Maybe next time I will fair better Rolling Eyes 

Catch u soon man,,i think we are in the same lobby for some of the stints tonight cheers 

Greg Smile 
    Back to top Go down
    XPR ChicaiN

PostSubject: Re: VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE   VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:22 am

Yeah we are. Should be fun. Sorry to hear that bro.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE   VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VM 2 HRS OF NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE
    Page 1 of 1