Xtreme Performance Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Performance Racing

Commitment Diversity Respect

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» vee eights
XPR Announces new sponsorship! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 3:06 pm by gen3ral ts0

» Darkside's Apology and Goodbye
XPR Announces new sponsorship! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:25 am by CallMehDarkside_44

» Forbidden's app.
XPR Announces new sponsorship! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:29 am by XPR Roadrunner

» Anyone intreasted in racing
XPR Announces new sponsorship! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 6:53 am by l RickyTan l

» Calling All, F4H Spotlight Challenge
XPR Announces new sponsorship! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 3:11 am by XPR Roadrunner

» VMSC SERIES
XPR Announces new sponsorship! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:42 am by XPR Soundwave

» TORA PRO ENDURANCE - THE BEHEMOTH 24 HOURS
XPR Announces new sponsorship! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:39 am by XPR Soundwave

» GTA V Xbox One
XPR Announces new sponsorship! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:14 am by XPR Roadrunner

» Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules
XPR Announces new sponsorship! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:39 am by XPR Cap10Morgan

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
SRT

free forum

free forum

free forum

Top posters
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Announces new sponsorship! I_vote_lcapXPR Announces new sponsorship! I_voting_barXPR Announces new sponsorship! I_vote_rcap 
XPR Soundwave
XPR Announces new sponsorship! I_vote_lcapXPR Announces new sponsorship! I_voting_barXPR Announces new sponsorship! I_vote_rcap 
XPR Venom
XPR Small Block
XPR Devil
danfay12
XPR Karma
XPR Clutch
CQR TacticaL
XPR ChicaiN

XPR Announces new sponsorship!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XPR Roadrunner

XPR Roadrunner

XPR Announces new sponsorship! Empty
PostSubject: XPR Announces new sponsorship!   XPR Announces new sponsorship! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:45 am

Today, Xtreme Performance Racing and Canadian Touring Car Championship driver, Rui Teixiera, announce a new partnership for 2014. This partnership has spawned a new Driver Development program, which will allow members of XPR a chance to convert their virtual racing career into one within the physical world.

Teixeira is quite optimistic about the new partnership, “XPR is a great virtual racing team to be a part of, and to now be officially associated with them outside of Xbox. With the direction and consulting from someone in real motorsports, these guys could go a long way”. Teixeira will be available to XPR members for consultation on possible racing ventures and how to handle the business side of motorsports, along with moving up in the racing ladder. “Having known Rui for a while now, I really think that this is a great step forward for the group, and I hope that it translates well. I also think that this partnership will give us another edge on Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Chad, Rob and I are really excited about this announcement”, says Hudec about how the XPR leadership has taken to this idea.

In terms of operations, the XPR leadership of McGinley, Burly and Hudec will continue to run the team, while Teixeira will run the business side and help run the new development program.

Other noticeable changes will be the addition of Teixeira to the name to reflect the new partnership. The team will now be known as Teixeira XP Racing. The team acronym will remain XPR. A new logo will be put into place, and a media guide will be available for XPR members.

Teixeira will be using his motorsports background to gain interest from companies for virtual racing. The plan is to have real sponsors on Teixeira XP Racing cars in Forza 4 and 5, to help with make drivers better in competitions and to possibly move them to real world racing.
Back to top Go down
karl85jones

PostSubject: Re: XPR Announces new sponsorship!   XPR Announces new sponsorship! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:46 am

Sweet guys. You Americans and Canadians are going to be proper lucky if you get the chance to step up from virtual to reality
Back to top Go down
XPR Roadrunner

XPR Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: XPR Announces new sponsorship!   XPR Announces new sponsorship! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:20 am

Yup, I'm already on his team as the race manager, but we hope that more of our guys can get a driver spot somewhere Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XPR Announces new sponsorship!   XPR Announces new sponsorship! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XPR Announces new sponsorship!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Performance Racing :: XPR Public Area :: XPR Public Office-
Jump to: