Xtreme Performance Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Performance Racing

Commitment Diversity Respect

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» vee eights
answer to your ? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 3:06 pm by gen3ral ts0

» Darkside's Apology and Goodbye
answer to your ? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:25 am by CallMehDarkside_44

» Forbidden's app.
answer to your ? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:29 am by XPR Roadrunner

» Anyone intreasted in racing
answer to your ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 6:53 am by l RickyTan l

» Calling All, F4H Spotlight Challenge
answer to your ? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 3:11 am by XPR Roadrunner

» VMSC SERIES
answer to your ? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:42 am by XPR Soundwave

» TORA PRO ENDURANCE - THE BEHEMOTH 24 HOURS
answer to your ? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:39 am by XPR Soundwave

» GTA V Xbox One
answer to your ? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:14 am by XPR Roadrunner

» Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules
answer to your ? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:39 am by XPR Cap10Morgan

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
SRT

free forum

free forum

free forum

Top posters
XPR Roadrunner
answer to your ? I_vote_lcapanswer to your ? I_voting_baranswer to your ? I_vote_rcap 
XPR Soundwave
answer to your ? I_vote_lcapanswer to your ? I_voting_baranswer to your ? I_vote_rcap 
XPR Venom
XPR Small Block
XPR Devil
danfay12
XPR Karma
XPR Clutch
CQR TacticaL
XPR ChicaiN

answer to your ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wsketango

answer to your ? Empty
PostSubject: answer to your ?   answer to your ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:18 am

If you can do a 9 minute lap it will take 3.9 hours. Starts at noon CST. I'll team with anyone. A total of 3 to include myself would be fun. The no tcs is a handful considering no tuning, but everyone has to deal with it. Qualifying sessions will start soon. Not to many folks signed up. Hopefully it will split into seperate lobbys by race day. It ain't a easy one, but should prove to be a fun afternoon racing. I'll try anything. I'm the one racing the Mustang towards the back in the Trans Am. Very Happy I have no pride. FM4 beat that out of me, but I do like to race. Thanks
Back to top Go down
wsketango

answer to your ? Empty
PostSubject: ooops this should be   answer to your ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:20 am

In the original thread.
Back to top Go down

answer to your ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Performance Racing :: Racing Leagues :: 2014 Racing Season: Forza Motorsport 5 :: Virtual Motorsports-
Jump to: