Xtreme Performance Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Performance Racing

Commitment Diversity Respect

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» vee eights
problems joining xplr I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 3:06 pm by gen3ral ts0

» Darkside's Apology and Goodbye
problems joining xplr I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:25 am by CallMehDarkside_44

» Forbidden's app.
problems joining xplr I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:29 am by XPR Roadrunner

» Anyone intreasted in racing
problems joining xplr I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 6:53 am by l RickyTan l

» Calling All, F4H Spotlight Challenge
problems joining xplr I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 3:11 am by XPR Roadrunner

» VMSC SERIES
problems joining xplr I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:42 am by XPR Soundwave

» TORA PRO ENDURANCE - THE BEHEMOTH 24 HOURS
problems joining xplr I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:39 am by XPR Soundwave

» GTA V Xbox One
problems joining xplr I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:14 am by XPR Roadrunner

» Madden 15 Season 1 - Rules
problems joining xplr I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:39 am by XPR Cap10Morgan

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
SRT

free forum

free forum

free forum

Similar topics
Top posters
XPR Roadrunner
problems joining xplr I_vote_lcapproblems joining xplr I_voting_barproblems joining xplr I_vote_rcap 
XPR Soundwave
problems joining xplr I_vote_lcapproblems joining xplr I_voting_barproblems joining xplr I_vote_rcap 
XPR Venom
XPR Small Block
XPR Devil
danfay12
XPR Karma
XPR Clutch
CQR TacticaL
XPR ChicaiN

problems joining xplr

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jabberwockies 1

problems joining xplr Empty
PostSubject: problems joining xplr   problems joining xplr I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:43 am

ive tried to register to the xplr site cos I wanna take part in the ruf cup, and im experiencing problems!. basically im up to the point where im waiting for it to be activated by email,and it doesn't seem to be appearing! anyone help? I definitely put the right email address etc.. and if I try to re do it it says someone has already used that name.
Back to top Go down
jabberwockies 1

PostSubject: Re: problems joining xplr   problems joining xplr I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:56 am

think ive sussed it! I must have miss typed my email address,problem being,how do I find out what ive miss typed? so, im waiting for an email that's been sent somewhere else! I know im a dingbat but can anyone suggest anything?
Back to top Go down
XPR Roadrunner

XPR Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: problems joining xplr   problems joining xplr I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:05 am

we can manually activate it. Just give us time to process it
Back to top Go down
XPR Roadrunner

XPR Roadrunner

PostSubject: Re: problems joining xplr   problems joining xplr I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:24 am

Hey, bud, just create a new account with the correct email. We can't seem to figure out which email address you used, even if it's spelled wrong
Back to top Go down
jabberwockies 1

PostSubject: Re: problems joining xplr   problems joining xplr I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:36 am

ok,this is starting to become strange now! ive tried that and it says someone is already using that username! so I tried changing it slightly and bringing the 1 in jabberwockies 1 closer, and it says someone is already using that email address! so I mustn't have miss spelled it! ive definitely not received an email, haven't a clue whats happened! should I pm u my email address?
Back to top Go down
XPR Karma

PostSubject: Re: problems joining xplr   problems joining xplr I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:48 am

strange,,i have reviewed the whole member list trying to find the account you have tried ot create but cant see it,,i have also got ur email address form this site and searched for it in the xplr database but no record??

Nothing underhand going on though, so fear not,,,i think it maybe a registration glitch where you have partially created ur account but with some small piece of incorrect info,,and I just need to work out where its put u so I can remove the account and let you create a new one.

Leave it with me and I will get it sorted Smile 

Greg
Back to top Go down
XPR Karma

PostSubject: Re: problems joining xplr   problems joining xplr I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:53 am

righty,

found the account and deleted it,,,please try again my friend and fingers crossed we are good this time,,lol

Greg cheers 
Back to top Go down
jabberwockies 1

PostSubject: Re: problems joining xplr   problems joining xplr I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:26 am

Thanks a lot, I appreciate the patience and help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problems joining xplr   problems joining xplr I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problems joining xplr
Page 1 of 1